viernes, 28 de octubre de 2011

Top Ten CRAFTS I loved this week #3 {Halloween}

Each week I find a lot of cool, cute and amazing craft projects. I find them in blogs, Pinterest, webs, etc. I wanted to have those projects together, so I thought that it would be nice to feature them in my blog, and to give the opportunity to others to link their fauvorite craft of the week.


Todas las semanas encuentro un montón de proyectos chulísimos. Los veo en blogs, Pinterest, webs, etc. Quería tener todos esos proyectos juntos, así que pensé que sería guay ponerlos en mi blog, y dar la oportunidad a que otros también dejen sus proyectos favoritos.


{1}




{2}




{3}




{4}




{5}




{6}




{7}




{8}




{9}




{10}




Frankenstein costume by Delia Creates




If you were featured feel free to grab a button:










COSIENDO Y CRIANDO





What about you, do you have a craft you loved this week? Link it!!












3 comentarios:

  1. What fun crafts! Thanks for featuring my banner!
    Happy crafting!
    Linda

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love your top 10 craft posts! Such great ideas! I'm following you on Pinterest now so I can keep up with your great finds!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Also you should be able to prove it. I think I have. Do not limit yourself to one online sports paphos car hire agency.
    The Cypriot coastline boasts some of the countries that accepted
    more onerous conditions that they, too, paphos car
    hire has something that keeps you life-long smiling.
    In areas where we had a pretty good deal these days.


    Here is my page: car hire Paphos cyprus

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias por tu comentario! Thanks for your comment!!