viernes, 11 de noviembre de 2011

Top Ten CRAFTS I loved this week #5 {Linky party}

Each week I find a lot of cool, cute and amazing craft projects. I find them in blogs, Pinterest, webs, etc. I wanted to have those projects together, so I thought that it would be nice to feature them in my blog, and to give the opportunity to others to link their favourite craft of the week.

Todas las semanas encuentro un montón de proyectos chulísimos. Los veo en blogs, Pinterest, webs, etc. Quería tener todos esos proyectos juntos, así que pensé que sería guay ponerlos en mi blog, y dar la oportunidad a que otros también dejen sus proyectos favoritos.



COSIENDO Y CRIANDO

What about you, do you have a craft you loved this week? 

Link it!!



5 comentarios:

  1. Thanks for featuring my button tree! I'm thrilled you are reading Texas Cottage in Spain. Gracias!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks so much for linking to the Superhero cape! I love those fabric pom poms too!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you so much for the link Party! Me llama Evelyn (delight-in-jesus.blogspot.com), mucho gusto en conocerte. Te encontre en The Kurtz Corner y decidi venire a checar tu blog! Me gust mucho:) Apenas me estoy ensenando a cocer tambien, me gusta much! Tienes cosas muy bonitas! Estoy siguiendo tu blog y espero regresar pronto:)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Love all of your crafty finds!! I am definitely going to try and make the Purse Sized notebooks for the girls!!

    ResponderEliminar

Gracias por tu comentario! Thanks for your comment!!